Monday, July 20, 2009

10 Facts About Me

I was tagged by The Etsian and am only just now getting the post out. Now I have to list 1o random facts about me and then tag another 10 bloggers. Except I'm not going to tag 1o bloggers. I'm just going to ask that anyone who reads this (whether it's two or twenty of you) put this puppy up and spread the love :) I am additionally using this as my facts for the Premio Meme Award, which I got from Bonzai Beadwear!

1) I don't like sea food, but I love sushi. Yep, makes no sense to me either.
2) I started crafting with my grandma and mom as a kid, and I never stopped loving it.
3) I originally went to college to be a computer science major (did it for two years), then decided I'd go postal if I didn't find something more creative.
4) I grew up on Star Trek, but my more obsessive love is for Star Wars.
5) I have an obsession with grunge fonts. I would use them on everything if I could justify it.
6) I also like obnoxiously bright colors like lime green. Still haven't convinced my guy to let me paint a room that color... but I will.
7) I run and participate in several online roleplaying games. Yep, I'm THAT geeky.
8) I'm also a bit of a World of Warcraft addict, though I'm not as bad as I used to be.
9) I have a Harry Potter calendar hanging in my office at work.
10) My iPod has everything from New Kids on the Block to Rob Zombie on it.

I hereby bestow the Premio Meme Award on the following AWESOME blogs (it's okay - you only have to post 7 facts about yourself ;) I'm showing some love for the rockin' people who have supported this blog all along -

The Journey Called Life - http://brittanyhawkins.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. hey, thanks for the premio meme award + the book recommendation! i do like darker novels, so i'll definitely have to check that out.

    (and i also love obnoxiously bright colors, which is an issue at my internship because i have to wear ALL BLACK and i barely have anything black to wear!)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the meme award! I have New Kids on my IPOD too =)
    I was totally obsessed with them when I was in the six and seventh grade, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when fellow geeks/ nerds let it all hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Good thing since I don't think that I could come up with ten non-dorky facts ;)

    ReplyDelete